Are you productive? Would you like to be more productive? Are you frustrated that sometimes you have so much to do on your “to do” list that stuff ends up on the next day’s “to do” list? Well, good news, help is here and you can be more productive! Nationally known speaker, author and coach, Shawn Doyle will share with you tons of simple easy tips and techniques for getting and staying productive. Here are some of the thought provoking areas that are covered:
- Target based goal setting: Knowing how to prioritize your time
- Don’t fight the system: Selecting and using a time management system
- Productivity vampires: Activities that suck away your time
- Planning for maximum success: The inside secrets for successful planning
- Night owl or early bird: Looking at when you are most productive
- Doing the do: The power of making and using a daily “to do” list
- Thumbs down: How to say no and decline invitations gracefully
- Pardon the interruption: How to finally gain control of all those interruptions
- I have a robot: Using technology to get more done now
- The Power of R&R: How to use downtime to increase your productivity
- Follow the law: The 10 most powerful principles of productivity
- This high energy, fun and engaging book will help you get more done, be less stressed and finally take control of your work and life.
©2017 Shawn Doyle (P)2017 Shawn Doyle
Listen to samples from Shawn Doyle’s other books on Better Life Audio.