Napoleon Hill’s success principles are timeless, and there s a reason. Actually there are a dozen reasons and all of them create an atmosphere and environment conducive to learning, and succeeding.
- He’s gentle, and his words are gentle.
- He’s insightful, and his principles are sound and time-tested.
- He’s easy to ready, understand, and apply.
- He’s on target with what s wrong and what s weak.
- He’s on target with how to make it right and strong.
- His wisdom is right on the money.
- His ethics ring true and genuine.
- He reinforces his advice with real-world examples.
- He encourages you to do it.
- He has faith that you can achieve.
- He warns you of outside influences that will be jealous of your endeavors.
He has a track record that includes tens of millions of success stories.
“I owe my positive attitude to Napoleon Hill. I realized that by adopting the fundamental Hill principles, and adapting them to my life and family, I could achieve and maintain a positive mental attitude. I became an achiever and a believer and have never lost that belief.” (Jeffrey Gitomer, author The Little Red Book of Selling and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude)
©2017 The Napoleon Hill Foundation (P)2017 The Napoleon Hill Foundation