Who we are, what we believe, and everything we stand for goes from theory to reality when we communicate.
- Written by: Jim Stovall , Raymond H. Hull
- Narrated by: Rich Germaine
- Length: 4 hrs and 28 mins
- Release Date:03-24-16
- Publisher: Sound Wisdom
Listen to an audio sample
This title is also part of the Jim Stovall Bundle with more than 65% savings.
In The Art of Communication, the first book of the new Jim Stovall and Dr. Ray Hull “Your Ultimate Guide” series for personal development and business success, the authors use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective communication.
Stovall’s revealing stories mixed with Dr. Ray Hull’s straightforward, factual approach combine to make this a must-hear for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their lives.
Listen to this book and understand more about:
- Considering your audience and adjusting communication style
- What your non-verbal communication says about you
- Dressing for maximum success
- Public speaking
- Written words vs. spoken words
- Communication through conduct
- Active listening
- Conflict resolution
- Creating a comfortable environment for effective communication
- Communicating in meetings
©2016 Jim Stovall and Ray H. Hull (P)2016 Jim Stovall and Ray H. Hull
Please consider these other books by Jim Stovall and Ray H. Hull:
Save over 50% on the Jim Stovall Bundle Check out other titles by Jim Stovall. Click on a cover below.